Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Modifying custom giop dissector

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:34:31 -0500 (EST)
I don't think a solution currently exists with the parser.

I think you need to modify the omniorb parser (patches welcome!), either by adding support for "additional" fields in the IDL or somehow providing a "custom" data hook (as I don't think one is currently provided), perhaps in a file separate from the IDL.