Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-qt : Capture Interfaces

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:44:21 -0800
On Nov 26, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think in Qt we might want to do that by generating signals when events appear or disappear, and have widgets that display that list connect to those signals.

So we'd probably have whatever class implements the main loop (WiresharkApplication, as it's a subclass of QApplication) have a signal or signals for arrival/departure of interfaces, and have any class that displays a list of interfaces have a slot or slots that update said display and that connect to those signals.