Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark coding style help

From: Michael Lum <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:39:10 -0800
Thanks Bill.

I was concerned there was something I was missing.

I understand its a lot of work to go through other peoples varying styles of code.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks again.

--
Michael Lum (michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) | STAR SOLUTIONS | Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC, Canada V6V 3B1 | +1.604.303.2315