Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 53489: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/diss

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 22:03:49 -0500
P.S. And one last item for the list of tangents fitting the theme, I
knew I'd missed something:

- p_add_proto_data shouldn't be stored in frame_data, since those have
file scope not session scope; following this logic it should be stored
in epan_session_t somehow (hash table keyed by frame id and proto id?
the sorted GSList method has always confused me, I'm too tired to make
algorithmic sense of a sorted singly-linked list...)