Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem...

From: "Herb Falk <herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <Herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:36:30 +0000

All of my executables got built in the c:\wireshark directory.  That is where I execute them from.

This is the way it has worked prior to the latest wireshark changes.  I actually installed an executable version of Wireshark and those files are in Program data….

Please note, that wireshark runs, but when I go to edit/preferences, that is when the error occurs.

Herbert Falk

Solutions Architect

SISCO, INC.

6605 19 ½ Mile Rd.

Sterling Heights, MI 48314

(586) 254-0020 x-105

cid:image003.png@01CE7CB7.EBC8FC40

"In matters of style, swim with the current;   in matters of principle, stand like a rock." [Thomas Jefferson]