Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem...

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:00:15 -0500
On 11/17/2013 12:53 PM, Herb Falk <herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just got the SVN stuff to compile, but from the documentation I can�t
figure out what file is missing and where to put it�

Based upon some preliminary research, it's possible that a setup command will be needed.

I need to do a little further research;

How are you running the newly-built Wireshark ?

From the wireshark-gtk2 (or whatever is specified as INSTALL_DIR in config.nmake) sub-directory in the source tree ?

In any case, please post the output from 'wireshark -v'.