Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem...

From: "Herb Falk <herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <Herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:53:19 +0000

I just got the SVN stuff to compile, but from the documentation I can’t figure out what file is missing and where to put it…

Thanks.

Herbert Falk

Solutions Architect

SISCO, INC.

6605 19 ½ Mile Rd.

Sterling Heights, MI 48314

(586) 254-0020 x-105

cid:image003.png@01CE7CB7.EBC8FC40

"In matters of style, swim with the current;   in matters of principle, stand like a rock." [Thomas Jefferson]

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have  received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,  disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,  please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.