Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] tshark problem with grouped AVP:s?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:57:00 -0500
On 11/14/13 16:25, Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
Hello Anders,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 04:14:02PM +0000, Anders Broman wrote:
The following tshark parameters " -Y diameter -z proto,colinfo,diameter.Experimental-Result-Code,diameter.Experimental-Result-Code" yields no result where as
-Y diameter -z proto,colinfo,diameter.Result-Code,diameter.Result-Code

Does the only difference seems to be that the first one is grouped. Looking at the code I can't see why it shouldn't work - ideas?

Any capture file to work on this? ;-)

These capture files in the menagerie have the Experimental-Result-Code:

menagerie/public/Diameter_Ty_Interface_Ethereal_Trace.pcap
menagerie/public/7390-MalformedPacket.pcap
menagerie/public/Example1.pcap
menagerie/public/diameter.pcap