Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark problem with grouped AVP:s?

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:14:02 +0000

Hi,

The following tshark parameters ” -Y diameter -z proto,colinfo,diameter.Experimental-Result-Code,diameter.Experimental-Result-Code” yields no result where as

-Y diameter -z proto,colinfo,diameter.Result-Code,diameter.Result-Code

Does the only difference seems to be that the first one is grouped. Looking at the code I can’t see why it shouldn’t work – ideas?

Regards

Anders