Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] compile test of checkins mandatory ?

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 07:18:29 -0800
I'd prefer to let the buildbots take care of it after the commits, because of the different OSes (and different compilers) that have to be built for full verification.  I'm wary of too much pre-commit process.

Perhaps the future Gerrit infrastructure can make this part of the workflow, after code-review, but before final merge?

Gilbert