Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 53135: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 00:35:21 -0800
On Nov 6, 2013, at 11:43 PM, alagoutte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=53135
>
> User: alagoutte
> Date: 2013/11/07 07:43 AM
>
> Log:
> Add Edit Packet in Right Click
>
> Directory: /trunk/ui/gtk/
>  Changes    Path              Action
>  +18 -2     main_menubar.c    Modified

By using gtk_dialog_get_content_area(), which isn't available in GTK+ prior to 2.14:

	https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkDialog.html#gtk-dialog-get-content-area

but the minimum GTK+ 2.x version is currently 2.12.0, and we have a buildbot (the 32-bit OS X buildbot, building for Leopard) that has a pre-2.14 version of GTK+, so the build on that buildbot is broken.