Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark PIDL generated dissectors

From: Matthieu Patou <mat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:25:42 -0800
On 11/03/2013 08:26 AM, mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Matthieu,

I committed 0010-frsrpc-Regenerate-frsrpc-due-to-changes-in-the-pidl-.patch and 0016-Regenerate-the-dnserver.patch with the necessary changes to get it to compile on Windows to r53067.  As the commit message mentions, I think the PIDL generator may need to be updated in order for dissectors to compile on Windows.

Which changes are needed ?
It shouldn't be too hard to ask politely pidl to generate compatible code as long as I know what we have to generate.

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team