Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Licensing of tools/html2text.py

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 10:11:02 -0500
It appears to be licensed under GPLv3 only, which makes it
incompatible for us to include.

It seems to be included only because links/lynx didn't appear to work
a while ago when building under WIndows. If that is no longer true
then I think we can just remove it with no loss of functionality?

Other suggestions, alternatives, etc welcome of course.

Evan