Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTK+ 3 on Windows

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:34:18 -0700
On Oct 28, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A bit late and by now GTK3 for win64 is probably more interesting.

...and there are more concerns than just "are there official builds", e.g.:

	Miguel may think GTK+ on OS X is Just Fine, but that's not Gerald's experience.

	Qt supports using OS X native toolbars with QtMacExtras (which will be built into Qt 5.2) - does GTK+?

	They don't have official builds of GTK+ for OS X, just "hey, here are some instructions".

	Qt might fix bug 1364 for us (I asked Gerald about it a while ago, and he indicated that, even using the native Win32 file dialog in the native event loop, Qt managed to get the redraw events).