Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows build broken in r52812 (for building GTK)
From: Joerg Mayer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:07:25 +0200
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 09:36:43AM -0400, [email protected] wrote:
> Moving sctp_stat.c to the "independent" ui directory causes <gtk/gtk.h> to not be found, causing a bunch of compile errors.  Cursory glance says makefiles (.nmake) should be setup to have the necessary GTK include directories as part of the build, but apparently not.

Wrong approach: Stuff that requires <gtk/gtk.h> does not belong into the
ui/ directory but in the ui/gtk/ directory. So either the file should be
moved back into ui/gtk/ or the dependency on gtk should be removed.

Ciao
       Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[email protected]>