Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Visual Studio Code Analysis Buildbot

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:46:48 -0700
On 10/15/13 5:36 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
> It's been failing for a few days now with the same error as is described here:
>
> http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/54326-Visual-Studio-2012-Qt5-0-2-Compilation-Error
>
> Unfortunately the link does not clarify the actual solution, they
> reset some configuration and rebuilt and it went away. Anybody more
> familiar with Windows have any ideas what's wrong?

It's failing on summary_dialog.cpp but only when using the static
analyzer. If I manually run the same build command sans "/analyze:WX-"
it compiles without any errors or warnings. The error itself (C2171[1])
doesn't seem to be limited to static analysis so I'm not sure why it's
being triggered.

[1]http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x0eafwhw%28v=vs.100%29.aspx