Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Status Cmake Win32 support

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:58:45 +0100
- Are there other platforms that would benefit from something similar to
  what I did with the setenv.bat script?

The setenv.bat (I hope that is the file you're referring to) doesn't work with a MSVC2010 solution, as the paths to the libraries directory is wrong, it has ...\builddir\lib, it should be ...\builddir\Debug\lib, and the bin directory is wrong, it has \msvc2010\bin, it should be ...\builddir\Debug\bin.  note that the Debug portion of these paths will vary depending on the type of build done, Debug is the default, there are also; MinSizeRel, Release and RelWithDebInfo.  I think there will be a CMake variable for that somewhere.

I've also noted that sometimes the linker has a malformed option on it: '/LARGEADDRESSAWARE;setargv.obj'.

Graham