Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 52484: /trunk/ /trunk/docbook/: CMak

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:53:22 +0200
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:57:15AM +0200, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> CMake did not use the found fop for me and I thought it was due to
> macro expansion.
> Since I can not reproduce it now on my system even with the old code I
> suspect it was
> related to some cache of CMake I forgot to clean after enabling
> building the user guides and installing fop.

Yes, cache problems are fun. I'm using cmake long enough to first delete
CmakeCache.txt or the whole build tree before assuming there is an error :-/

> I have reverted the commit since the old code was simpler.
>
> BTW I think the question in XML2PDF macro
>     # FIXME: How do I extract the first element of a variable containing a
>     # list of values? Isn't there a "cleaner" solution?
>     # Oh, and I have no idea why I can't directly use _source instead of
>     # having to introduce _tmpsource.
>     FOREACH(_tmpsource ${${_xmlsources}})
>         set(_source ${_tmpsource})
>         BREAK()
>     ENDFOREACH()
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5248749/passing-a-list-to-a-cmake-macro

I will try to use "list(GET _xmlsources 1 _source)" one of these days. Thanks
for the reminder.

Ciao
       Jörg

PS: Testing the change right now - otherwise I'm going to forget about it
  again ;->