Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 52452: /trunk/docbook/ /trunk/docboo

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:38:42 -0400
On 10/08/13 15:32, Gerald Combs wrote:
On 10/8/13 11:54 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
Should there be a note about all the API changes?  I just finished
updating my private dissectors (to build both in 1.11 and prior--so lots
of #ifdef's) and it took me a while and a bunch of code to do...

Would it make sense to maintain a list of new and deprecated symbols in
Doxygen?

... And changed ones (e.g., tvb_memdup() takes a new argument in 1.11)?