Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 52452: /trunk/docbook/ /trunk/docboo

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 14:54:03 -0400
On 10/08/13 14:25, gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=52452

User: gerald
Date: 2013/10/08 06:25 PM

Log:
  Add notes about Qt, wmem, and bug 9242.

Directory: /trunk/docbook/
   Changes    Path                      Action
   +5 -0      release-notes.asciidoc    Modified

Should there be a note about all the API changes? I just finished updating my private dissectors (to build both in 1.11 and prior--so lots of #ifdef's) and it took me a while and a bunch of code to do...

(I know I recently said in a bug report that such was the life of us sinners who maintain private dissectors, but this bunch of API changes seemed more painful than earlier ones--though that may only be because I had to do it all at once instead of incrementally over years of development.)