Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 52413: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/diss

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 22:38:54 +0200
Can we please discuss the removal of files before doing so?
IIRC, while the 4 clause BSD license is incompatible with the
GPL, the regents granted a general "amnesty" so code copyrighted
by them gets treated like a 3 clause BSD license.
I currently just lack the nerve/time to look this up and by the
time I have the cmake stuff sort of going for Windows I will probably
have forgotten about this :-(

Ciao
    Jörg