Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.10.2 automatic update release notes missing

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:44:51 +0000 (UTC)
Help -> Check for updates...

https://www.wireshark.org/update/relnotes/wireshark-1.10.2.html

The webpage cannot be found
 HTTP 404
   Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

   What you can try:
     Retype the address.

     Go to  and look for the information you want.

   More information  More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that this program was able to connect
to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that
the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might
have changed or removed the webpage.