Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Tool Ownership and Licensing

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:45:29 -0400
On 09/18/13 01:12, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:
I admit to authoring pkt-from-core.py, but I doubt it actually still
works. Nevertheless, I have updated the license in the file.

I don't remember the others, though.

Can you check the svn logs? It would appear to me (from those logs) that you authored them but maybe the commit messages may ring a bell for you.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx