Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Removal of Visual Studio solution and project files

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:34:59 +0100
As the Visual Studio solutions are not really maintained I'd like to delete them to prevent users from being confused when they try them and they don't work.

If the project to get CMake working for windows builds is ever completed, then that will generate VS solutions and project files as required rendering the repository copies even more confusing.

Any objections?

--
Graham Bloice