Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with asn2wrs and idmp

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:13:41 +0000 (UTC)
Joerg Mayer <jmayer@...> writes:

> Thanks. I just copied over the change to cmake. Out of curiosity:
> How did you find out which file was missing, so I may be able to
> fix this myself in the future?

Thanks for applying to cmake.

I noticed your output:

> /home/jmayer/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/asn1/x509ce/x509ce.cnf:18

So then checked the x509ce's dependencies and saw the following in
x509ce\Makefile.common:

EXTRA_CNF= \
	$(builddir)/../p1/p1-exp.cnf \
	$(builddir)/../x509af/x509af-exp.cnf \
	$(builddir)/../x509if/x509if-exp.cnf \
	$(builddir)/../x509sat/x509sat-exp.cnf

It seemed like one of those would be the culprit.  Then "grep
CertificateExtensions x509af/*" yielded:

x509af/AuthenticationFramework.asn:    FROM CertificateExtensions
certificateExtensions;

so I tried adding that one and was able to build it successfully.

I'm actually running a script now, building each directory from scratch 1 at
a time, then doing a "make clean" afterwards.  It's s-l-o-w though, so I'm
just going to let it run overnight.  Output is being logged so I'll check
tomorrow if there are any more like this.

Cheers,
- Chris