Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wmem_strbuf_printf()

From: Martin Kaiser <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:45:41 +0200
Dear all,

I just looked at the radius dissector and saw the call to
ep_strbuf_printf(), which has no wmem equivalent.

I guess wmem_strbuf_printf() could be as simple as

void
wmem_strbuf_printf(wmem_strbuf_t *strbuf, const gchar *format, ...)
{
    va_list ap;

    if (!strbuf)
        return;

    strbuf->len = 0;

    va_start(ap, format);
    wmem_strbuf_append_vprintf(strbuf, format, ap);
    va_end(ap);
}

Are you ok with me adding this or has this been left out on purpose?

I'm aware that ui/profile.c has some calls to ep_strbuf_printf(). For
those, conversion to wmem may not be straightforward.

Best regards,

   Martin