Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Tool Ownership and Licensing

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:32:49 -0400
On 09/13/13 18:10, Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 05:12:44PM -0400, Jeff Morriss wrote:
macosx-setup.sh

Joerg Mayer

Really? I don't remember. I only remember "improving" it. Maybe Guy or
Michael remember something about this script.

That's what Guy's checkin comment said:

r38053 | guy | 2011-07-15 17:48:02 -0400 (Fri, 15 Jul 2011) | 8 lines

Add Joerg Mayer's macos-setup.sh script, modified to add an "x" after
"macos", to fix some bugs, to use "sudo" if necessary when installing,
to make the library version numbers variables, and to download the
optional libraries, by default, as well.  Also add his patches to make
GLib build and work.

Update README.macos to reflect that.