Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 52016: /trunk/tools/ /trunk/tools/:

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:20:14 -0400
On 09/13/13 14:11, cmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=52016

User: cmaynard
Date: 2013/09/13 11:11 AM

Log:
  OK, all the Makefiles use -build since r41943, so add that option back for now.

Yes, the intent of the "-build" option was to prevent the buildbot from running the "useless add_text()" (and maybe in the future other) things which, well, we don't want to pollute the buildbot output with (and which we don't want to uselessly slow the buildbot down).