Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Tool Ownership and Licensing

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:45:55 -0400
We have the following tools in our source tree without appropriate
license headers, I expect mostly because people didn't think they were
that important at the time for some trivial script. If you see one you
wrote, please either add the header yourself, or email me and I can
take care of adding the appropriate header. If your intention was not
to license the script under one of Wireshark's permitted licenses,
please remove it from the repository (or contact me to that effect).

tools/asn2wrs.py
tools/ftsanity.py
tools/pkt-from-core.py
tools/html2text.py
tools/colorfilters2js.pl
tools/make-tap-reg.py
debian-setup.sh
doc/make-authors-format.pl
doc/perlnoutf.pl
doc/make-authors-short.pl
doc/dfilter2pod.pl
help/faq.py
macosx-setup.sh
docbook/dfilter2xml.pl

Thanks,
Evan

P.S. Does anyone know the legal status of whatever remains unclaimed
from this list? Can we add our header on the understanding that simply
having it committed was permission to do so?