Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OID list usage

From: "Bart J. Smit" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 07:18:07 +0000
Hi,

I am working on a FOSS project (http://github.com/bartsmit/bedtime) and I would like to incorporate information from your OID list. Currently the relevant script (re)populates a database table by parsing the list on demand by the end user.

I had a look for subscription/publication information in ask.wireshark.org, but did not find an answer to these questions:

- Do you have a policy for data transfers from the OID list?
- Do you have a preferred minimum interval between downloads?
- Is there a mechanism that could alert list subscribers when there are updates?
- Are incremental updates available?

Thanks for your great work and for any answers you can give me,

Bart...