Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark crashes while I export the packets.

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:49:05 +0200
You could use a bisection method. Split the file in 2 smaller and try both. Continue until you have 1 packet.
Once you have the guilty, you can give it to the different softwares (wireshark, tshark, reordercap, mergecap, etc). If only one crashes, the bug is located there. If all crash probably the bug is in some lib (libwireshark?).
Hope it helps.
Dario