Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark crashes while I export the packets.

From: Danniel_zeng <cheer_zeng@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:31:07 +0800 (CST)
Hi  all,

The wireshark(we have added some something) crashes while I export the packet(regardless which packet).
And this only  happens with the captures in our lab .
It is hard to discover which message cause this issue,as there is not output in the console window at all.

So  I  would like to know which method can I use to locate the bug.

Thanks!