Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 51396: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/: pr

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:50:46 +0200
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 03:31:47PM +0200, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> Can you commit a conversion tool?

Sure, r51407

> It has begun - good!

The biggest problem during conversation is missing declaration of value_string or
tfs. It's not portable (in C++) to do forward declaration of structure
(aka http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201307/msg00058.html).

Right now I sometimes moved value_string to top, sometimes just before hfi declaration
(when it was only used for this field).

I don't like either way.