Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CAMEL protocol

From: Hùng Nguyễn <jamessunderland87@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:03:04 +0700
Hello,

I'm James and this is my first post here.
I'm working on a project that captures network packets, extract useful infomation from CAMEL message in the packet and insert to database for further uses. I want to use a part of Wireshark as a standalone-lib to do the capturing, extracting info because some parts of Wireshark like GUI are not necessary for me. How could I do this in the right way. Thank for your help and sorry for my bad english.