Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 51127: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:38:30 -0400
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM,  <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=51127
>
> User: gerald
> Date: 2013/08/02 03:05 PM
>
> Log:
>  Switch back to seasonal memory for the address UAT data since r50073
>  indicates that that's the correct thing to do for now.

Yes. At some future point I plan to make all UAT-related code use
manually managed memory, since (as indicated in the commit message for
r50073) the current mix of emem usage is problematic in a couple of
ways. The tricky part is figuring out what code is in a UAT path for
now when converting dissectors to use wmem.