Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cov-Build Failing on Fuzz Builder

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:14:30 -0700
On 7/28/13 1:16 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
> I'm not sure why exactly, it seems to successfully link tshark,
> wireshark and the other target binaries. Maybe this is another
> side-effect of GTK3-by-default?
>
> Either way, the public stdio logs don't seem to indicate the actual
> cause of the problem...

It was producing a lot of errors similar to this:

"/usr/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkdisplay.h", line 54: error #1095: attribute
          "__deprecated__" does not take arguments
  GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_0_FOR(gdk_device_ungrab)
  ^

I added "#define GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS" to the cov-build
configuration, so hopefully it will work now.