Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding another text box to the main toolbar.

From: Natalie Shapira <nd1234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:36:31 +0300
Hi,

I want to add a text box to the main filter toolbar.

I have created a text box and put it on the toolbar, I can see it and even also put the focus on it, but when I tried to change the content of the text box (which I initialize to some default), the focus suddenly jumps to the  filter combobox and the text changed there.

I tried to neutralize all g_signal_connect of that combobox, I tried to move my text box to the main airpcap toolbar. nothing helped.

What am I missing?
What makes the filter-combobox catch all the key press events?
Should I add some "text-editing" capabilities to my text box? (How?)

Thanks,
Natalie