Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to find start of header in buffer (if not starting at 0th by

From: Hardik Patel <hardik.party@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:47:42 +0200
Hello,

In normal case packet header start at 0th byte of buffer, but in case of packet reassembled my packet header start after some offset.

Inline image 1

In  above case my packet header start at 7th byte of buffer .

so i need to know what is length of individual buffer in my dissector program.

so can any buddy guide how to do this??

Regards,
Hardik Patel