Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK3: Decode-As (and other) tabs

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:38:13 -0400
Now that my builds are automatically using GKT3, I noticed that I find it hard to tell which tab I'm on in the Decode-As dialog (see attached). If I look *really* carefully I can tell which tab I'm currently on, but...

Any ideas about how to make that better?

The Conversations tabs are similar in appearance.