Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Make gtk3 default (over gtk2)?

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:23:55 +0200
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 03:50:44PM +0200, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> So let me rephrase that: Let us make gtk3 the default for now, until it
> will be superseeded by qtshark ;-)

./configure after r50863:
#v+
checking for GTK+ - version >= 3.0.0... no
*** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly installed.
configure: error: Neither Qt nor GTK+ 3.0.0 or later are available, so Wireshark can't be compiled
#v-

;]