Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] pass some value to customized plugin

From: Hardik Patel <hardik.party@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:21:33 +0200

Hello all,

I have create a plugin to dissect protocol in TCP payload which is in big endian format.

But some time due to different architecture of server and client I get data in little endian format.

I can write code for that as well, but I like that user can provide comment like if my capture file is little endian or big endian by any means.

So based on user input I can easily select in which format dissector decode the protocol.

Please help how to provide arugument or comment to customized dissector by user?

Regards,
Hardik Patel