Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] rev 50749: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:22:38 +0100
On 22 July 2013 11:08, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Michael,

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 07:49:01PM +0200, Michael Tuexen wrote:
> .. not only testing. I'm using it. And it is bad to have all the
> unused warnings, since then I don't detect bugs I would commit...

I have checked in two changes by now:
1. Try to reliably set _U_ for clang as well
2. Possible fix for the detection of invalid compiler options in xcode.

Can you please check whether both problems are fixed?

> Thanks a lot for the cmake support. I really use it since Apple
> doesn't install autotools anymore.

I treat cmake as production ready when I work on it, i.e. I spend quite
a lot of time trying to make sure I don't break things before committing,
but as usual: Things do not always work out that way ;-)

which makes me think: Is there something missing on OS X in the cmake
support that is in autotools?

Now that OSX appears to be mostly sorted,  Windows could do with some attention, maybe another thread for that, or pick up on the older one.  I'm stuck in the same area as this but much worse though, the compiler flags are way out.

Graham