Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] rev 50749: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:08:04 +0200
Hello Michael,

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 07:49:01PM +0200, Michael Tuexen wrote:
> .. not only testing. I'm using it. And it is bad to have all the
> unused warnings, since then I don't detect bugs I would commit...

I have checked in two changes by now:
1. Try to reliably set _U_ for clang as well
2. Possible fix for the detection of invalid compiler options in xcode.

Can you please check whether both problems are fixed?

> Thanks a lot for the cmake support. I really use it since Apple
> doesn't install autotools anymore.

I treat cmake as production ready when I work on it, i.e. I spend quite
a lot of time trying to make sure I don't break things before committing,
but as usual: Things do not always work out that way ;-)

which makes me think: Is there something missing on OS X in the cmake
support that is in autotools?

Ciao
      Jörg