Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] rev 50749: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:33:30 +0200
looks like there is no clang++ on that system but clang is there, and (using cmake),
I have _U_ properly defined in config.h

So the question is what is different on your system.

What I did to build (relative to svn/trunk/):
rm -rf build
mkdir build
cd build
CC=clang cmake ..
less config.h <== _U_ is now defined as it should
make (still compiling).

Can you please check that there is nothing cached, then you build config.h
and then check that?

Thanks
     Jörg