Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] srtp/srtcp

From: Tyrone Floryanzia <tfloryanzia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:32:16 -0400
I'm looking for a simple dissector for sftp/srtcp.  I just want it to show the fields (not decrypt or anything fancy).  I see that there was a patch developed back in 2007 and it appears that it is included in the latest wireshark (1.10) but I don't see how to activate.  is it really included and if so how do I use it?

Thanks,
Ty