Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Changed values for COL_... enum: remove DEPRECATED entries

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 00:46:51 -0400
I'm about to remove DEPRECATED entries from the COL_... enum in column_info.h (and to make related source code changes as needed).

The result will be that DEPRECATED column formats will no longer appear as possible choices in the column_format list shown when creating new columns.

Any column format entries in the preferences file for DEPRECATED formats will continue to be migrated to a custom column format as now.

Deleting the DEPRECATED entries from the enum obviously means that the values for the various COL_... symbols will change.

The change obviously will require a recompile of any source file which #includes column_info.h directly or indirectly but hould have no other impact.

However, if anyone has a reason why redefining the values for COL_... symbols will cause problems please let me know.

Bill