Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbots in Strange State

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:50:15 -0400
The Solaris/SPARC and Windows7 trunk buildbots are in a strange state
where they have several stale builds stuck permanently at the svn
update step. I have not been able to cancel these builds from the
regular UI (the request seems to succeed, but the builds are not
removed from the list).

I'm not sure if there is a stronger 'force kill build' button
available through the regular UI, or if only a local admin (ie Gerald)
can do something about it?

Anyways, it doesn't seem to have affected more recent builds so it's
not a pressing issue, just odd.

Cheers,
Evan