Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.10.0 "Capture Filter" issue

From: Joe Hagen <jdhagen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:46:34 -0500
To the Wireshark developers:

I've noticed what may be considerd a
cosmetic issue in Wireshark 1.10.0 that
didn't exist in version 1.8.7, but it makes
using Wireshark a little less convenient.

It is related to choosing a Capture Filter,
and can be observed with the following
steps:

Choose Capture/Options

Double-click on Interface

In the "Edit Interface Settings" dialog,
click on the "Capture Filter" button.

On previous versions of Wireshark (1.8.7),
the  "Wireshark: Capture Filter" window was
moved to the top of the Z-Order.

Starting with version 1.10.0, the "Wireshark:
Capture Filter" appears underneath the
"Edit Interface Settings" window, which makes
it inconvenient to change the settings.

Can the old behavior be restored?

Thanks.

Joe Hagen