Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SSL decoding with start_tls

From: David Richards <d_m_richards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:16:28 -0500
I see that the feature to decode SSL/TLS streams with start_tls does not appear to work with XMPP.  I want to know:

1) Am I missing something and it should work?

If no, then:

2) Was it intentionally left out because it's inherently different or harder to do than others?
3) Can someone point me to the code that does this feature so I can add XMPP support?

Dave Richards