Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CMake for Windows

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:52:54 +0200
Hi

In regard to your issue with copying the library to the executable
directory, I wrote a little script for my software which ensures, that
a library is existent at the same path then the application. I
attached the script and the called runner.

You call it with:

IF ( ( WIN32 OR CYGWIN ) AND ( ${LIB_TYPE} STREQUAL "SHARED" ) )
    EnsureLibraries(<YourTargetName> "${ADD_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES}" )
ENDIF ( ( WIN32 OR CYGWIN ) AND ( ${LIB_TYPE} STREQUAL "SHARED" ) )

Also, little hint, if you build libraries on Windows, allways use
shared. CMake creates the .lib files automatically in such a case.

kind regards
Roland